Professional Experience and Significant Achievements
Owner | Integrity Marketing | September 2014 – Present
- Lead Generation
- Business development
- Customer Experience Management
- Strategy development and implementation
- Sales Management
- Marketing Management
- Operational Management
- Services Management
- Digital Marketing
- Crowd Sourcing
- Social Media Marketing
Marketing Manager | Adroit Technologies – Mitsubishi Electric | June 2015 – August 2018
- Overseeing strategic responsibility for growing net revenue in the Customer Base
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- Improving customer adoption and maturity levels
- Focusing on revenue retention as well as programmes to drive additional investment.
- Driving improvement throughout company processes “Balanced Score Card”
- Drive the successful implementation and adoption of the sales and marketing automation platforms
- Direct management responsibility
Constantevolution of a consistent, focused program that ensures customer success from the initial customer start-up through the customer lifecycle. Track, oversee and optimize all customer interactions.
- Manage Customer Experience
- Implementation Software Systems to ensure Customer Experience Delivery
- Foster customer loyalty through high-quality interactions at each step.
- Reporting and analytics
- Through reporting and analytics, validate the quality of the lead and pipeline data and provide guidance to improve the overall sales performance
- Implement and ensure adoption and value extraction from CRM system across all business units
- Product Positioning
- New Business
Director | LRA (NPO) | 2011 – 2014
180Million per annum turnover, the key focus was creating a safe, secure environment for the community. This included Security, Medical and Municipal (Environmental) services
- Marketing Strategy
General Manager | Fusion Software | October 2011 – September 2014
- Drove the development and implementation of media strategies that resulted in improved efficiency and accelerated sales growth and profitability.
- Introduced reseller model.
- Reduced number of managed software versions from 100 to 20 over 3 years and put a strategy in place to consolidate on a single release.
- Fixed high defect rates, raising customer satisfaction, employee morale, and cash flow
- Developed and Implemented a strategic sales and marketing plan
- Implemented policies and procedures to ensure scalability for growth
- Re‐designed next-generation platform of the software based on modern technology and industry-leading functionality
- Developed and implemented research designed to improve results of sales promotions.
- Directed development of interactive, direct marketing, media, creative, sales promotion and PR strategy
Marketing and Sales Director | Lappkabel | November 2007 – October 2011
- Transformed a R40million per annum family owned business into a corporate structured company while maintaining the flexibility and ingenuity of a small company.
- In the first year we showed 45% revenue growth
- I transformed the company from a paper based organisation into an internationally recognised IT based company implementing new: CRM and Web presence
- Digitized collateral and communications
- Introduced a fully integrated ERP system
- Adjusted the company’s product strategy, which relied on 1 product range for 80% of its turnover, spreading risk and ensuring a more even result in turbulent economies
- Created the companies brand promise and go‐to‐market strategy while aligning the organisation to be able to deliver these strategy’s
- Implemented Internship training program.
- Worked with product development teams to manage new product development
- Maximizing profitability by:
- Correct product placement
- Fine tuning the supply chain
- Implementing new remuneration structures
- Achievements enabled company to be sold to its German based parent
- Managed launch campaigns for new products
- Managed distribution channels for products
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
- Managing media and marketing staff and external PR agency
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts.
Marketing Manager | Endress+Hauser | April 2000 – June 2006
- I designed and implemented the annual marketing and sales plan for the company with responsibility for sales, marketing
andproduct management. The company showed a growth of R130million from R110 million to R240 million between 2000 and the end of 2006. Key responsibilities and achievements included:
- Departments under my responsibility.
- Product Management
- New business development
- Marketing Communications
- Reported to the international marketing director and local managing director
- Implemented the Balanced Scorecard philosophy
- Responsible for organizing and implementing customer relationship management including:
- Member of international strategic planning team – made 65 trips to Europe to facilitate international planning and execution
Head of Product Management | Endress+Hauser | January 1998 – March 2000
- I was directly responsible for company turnover, product margins
andgrowth of all product lines. This included product promotion within the organisationas well as to channel partners and customers.
- Managed 8 senior product manager.
- Reported to the local Marketing Manager.
- Internal and external strategic analysis
- Executed brand building events in key markets.
- Responsible for product strategy, pricing
- Head of
localsteering committee for SAP R3 implementation in South Africa
Product Manager | Endress+Hauser | January 1995 – December 1997
- I was responsible for 3 product ranges. During this time I grew the product portfolios turnover from R1million to over R14million in 3 years. I improved GP from an average 33% to 42% in the same time period. I was able to reduce stock holding by 40%. I did this while being able to deliver 70% of all customers’ orders from local stock. This increased from less than 20% when I started.
Sales Engineer | Endress+Hauser | January 1993 – December 1994
- I was responsible for product sales into the Power Generation, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Food and Beverage Water, Manufacturing and Mining industries.
Apprentice Instrument Technician | AECI | January 1990 – December 1992
- I qualified after writing my national trade test in 3 years. Most people took between 4 and 5 years to complete this qualification.. I was awarded the engineering student of the year award in 1992.